Random bits and pieces I have learned along the way...
Posted by Kimmi on 27 May 2010
- There is always someone at LBS who knows the answer to your question.
- Don't mass post on discussion boards. It's really annoying. You don't want to be that guy / girl.
- There are other pub options in NW1 besides the Windsor. Try the Swan & Edgar.
- Though you think it won't happen, you will talk about the weather. A lot.
- There is occasionally nice weather in London.
- There are very few secrets in the MBA.
- Though you try to fight it, you will use British phrases - e.g., I now fancy things. Also, see "bits and pieces" in blog title. Another British-ism I've picked up along the way.
- There is such a thing as Club Conference fatigue. You don't have to do everything in autumn term.
- You will make friends from pretty much all over the world. Diversity = LBS.
- First year really does fly by.