« Hungry Hungry Hippos | Main | Today, I attended my last class at London Business School. »

Summer is finally here...

Posted by Pak on 15 April 2009

Summer is finally near the corner!

A tour to Scotland Edinburgh and Highland during the Spring break was amazing. Surprisingly the weather there was better than London (no rain, all sun)!

Finding a summer internship proves to be very challenging this year. I am glad that I will be joining 7 other fellow colleagues from MBA2010 in the School's Summer Consulting Team. However, it means that we need to start preparation work now, such as preparing marketing material, looking for clients and etc. Challenging but interesting.

As part of the Consulting Club Executive Committee, I have been working with fellow committee members on new initiatives for the coming year. We expect to see a surge in demand of services provided by the Consulting Club, such as the case practices and consulting interviews. This is partly due to the fact that we are expecting a new stream from MBA2011 and students from the MiM programme. In addition, there will be other exciting new developments that I shall share here in near future.

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e201156f29595b970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Summer is finally here...: