« Are you ready for school? | Main | Re-emerging in to Society »

September 1rst, 2008. 7 am

Posted by Franco on 02 September 2008

September 1rst, 2008. At 7 am I was at LBS reading some emails because now I am in the process of getting internet at home. 8.45 am and finally the MBA starts. Statistics was the first course. Talking about Central Tendency Measures was a good way to make the whole class focus. But, in fact, I liked the class. It was different from my previous studies. The main point: Reality and statistics applications to it! Yes, the first day was tough! Everybody was excited and with a little bit of uncertainty.

Beyond all of this, in just one week I had the opportunity to meet incredible people. I was very lucky to be assigned to Study Group D-4. 6 awesome young guys! Marijn, from the Netherlands; Smriti, from the USA; Abishek, from India; Norm, from Canada and Sergio, from Spain, gave me the opportunity to feel the Global Reputation of the programme. But beyond that, they gave me the opportunity to discover amazing people who help and support each other as a team, in order to build relationships base on friendship, responsibility and professionalism. So, thank you guys! (I am sure that this opinion will remain until the end of this year!) Also, my stream is pretty good! So, I am happy but tired! Really tired! Now, it is 7.57 am. I still have no internet at home so I am writing this from LBS (24/7 open!). In exactly one hour my UGM class (Understanding General Management) will begin. We will talk about Sochiro Honda and Apple. Almost 25 pages to read in total! So yesterday I had a loooong night! But it worth the effort! So, here I am, again, hoping that these words could help you to have another perspective of life at LBS. But above all, hoping that at the end of this process that in which probably you are now (getting a MBA), you could have the tools to make the best decision. I am sure that London Business School will offer the best to you, as well as it is offering to me now! Cheers

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e554f655618834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference September 1rst, 2008. 7 am: