« WELCOME TO THE MBA2010 | Main | Getting Familiar with a New Place »

Why I chose London Business School?

Posted by Franco on 23 August 2008

I remember that I got the same question last February, at my interview: Why I chose London Business School? I will share with you the same answer that I gave back then. Talking about London Business School is talking about its excellent faculty, its multicultural environment, its recognition as one of the best business schools in the world, its location in one of the most fabulous cities on the planet, among a few of the school’s characteristics. But besides these qualifications, I chose studying at London Business School because of its soul. Yes, its “soul”. London Business School offers me not only all the benefits that other top Business School could offers me, but also, the soul of a Community that cares for the world in which it lives.

London Business School offers me a family that will stay with me for the rest of my life and one on which I will be part as an active member far beyond my period as a student.  I am convinced that studying at London Business School is one of the most important decisions that I have made; most important, I am convinced that I made the best decision: Be one of the members of the London Business School family!

In this blog I will try to share with you my experiences during the MBA. Not only the academics, but also the personal ones, because they are linked to each other. In this blog I will share with you the experiences of a 28 year old Peruvian guy in London. My purpose is to help you to expand your knowledge of the school, on the basis of my own experience. And who knows! Maybe I will see you next year arriving to London with the same dreams and hopes that I have now, as part of the 2011 class. Who knows!

So, this is a personal invitation for you! If you decide to study an MBA in the future, you have the great opportunity to join one of the best business schools in the world, to join the London Business School family and start a journey filled with dreams, passion, challenges and success. We are waiting for you!

Cheers!

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e554404ac38833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Why I chose London Business School?: