« Some other MBAT notes | Main | Meet the London Business School Everest team »

Mountain Biking Around London

Posted by Martha on 25 May 2008

Yesterday I took a 4-hr mountain biking course for beginners with Surrey Hills. The place is a two-hour drive away though only fifty miles from St. John's Wood. There are bikes and relevant gear (helmet, gloves and water bottle) for rent thus it seemed all quite easy. I got no pictures but promise the forest was beautiful and the trails challenging. I learnt a few basic maneuvers (e.g. moving along the bike, braking, corners) which I tried to set in practice unsuccessfully, evidenced by my biggest fall ever. Fortunately I came out in a reasonable shape though not spotless. I strongly recommend the experience but definitely upon practice in easier terrain and preferably on your own bike.

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e55295d5778834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Mountain Biking Around London: