« Final application deadline for Full-time MBA beginning in August 2008 | Main | Victorious again: UCLA case competiton »

Beautiful European Places

Posted by Martha on 01 May 2008

2008_april_europe_800_copy 2008_april_europe_498_copyAfter twelve weeks of hard work, I decided to take a break in Nice, Monte-Carlo and Luzerne. These places are so beautiful. For months I limited my weekends to Amsterdam and London and only by accident I ended up in Southern Europe, from where I moved to Switzerland by mere luck. I liked Switzerland and Monaco the most. Luzerne is so small and authentic, and with places like Mount Pilatus (2,132 meters high). Monte-Carlo is charming and just beautiful, and only a few minutes from Nice. This time I limited my travel to Europe because I had to be back in London for my last school term. Yet, there are many others who are either already working, or taking a long time off to do more serious travelling around Asia or South America. Indeed, our flexible MBA programme has given us a broad range of options to develop and enjoy.

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e55208baaa8833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Beautiful European Places: