« The Belle of the Winter Ball | Main | Where Next for Corporate Responsibility? »

Milton Keynes Half-Marathon

Posted by Martha on 09 March 2008

Dsc01536_v2 Dsc01541_v2Dsc00336_4 A week ago, five of us travelled to Milton Keynes for a half-marathon. Steve McCurry rented a black Golf at Streetcar, and drove us there and back. The race route was hilly and with a few narrow paths but enjoyable. By chance, we ran into Nely Villegas, a Mexican studying at UCL and attending Entrepreneurship at London Business School. The six of us - all with different fitness levels, proudly made it in under two hours (and a few minutes). It is the first time I am in a race with friends and I really liked it. Karen kept smiling throughout the race and pushing me beyond my speed boundaries. Nely and I will likely run Paris marathon together next April and that will be awesome!

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e550a64fa68834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Milton Keynes Half-Marathon: