« More Tattoo! | Main | Parlez-vous chinois? (Mandarin classes) »

Tattoo: the video (with sound!!!!)

Posted by Jerome on 17 October 2007

This won't be a surprise if I tell you I was at Tattoo last Saturday. I started off helping to prepare the French booth (we had 100 croque monsieurs, 500 crepes and about 15kg of cheese :) It has to be stressed that the student association and the school's catering team did a fantastic job. Everything was taken care of, we just had to focus on our food, all the rest was supplied.
Then wandered around to have a taste of the different gastronomies. I loved the little cake the Portuguese did, it tastes a bit like flan patissier. Anyway, there was treats for the tongue and also for the eyes. I can't share the former but I hope that the video will allow you to have a feeling of the latter. Looking forward to the next year's!!

Jerome,

This is a great video mate! good job. It really captures all that Tattoo is!

M

Oh, this is so cool! Awesome job, Jerome!
Natasja

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e54ef912588833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tattoo: the video (with sound!!!!):