« D-day minus three... | Main | US Internship »

Welcome 09s

Posted by Manish on 27 August 2007

It's quite interesting to see the fresh faces around campus. The MBA2009s start their journey today and I heartily welcome them to campus. It is quote unbelievable that I am no longer a first year MBA student.

They will start their orientation tomorrow at Lords. My own orientation seems so far back in the past. Today is when the 09s get allocated their streams and their *ahem* study groups. I remember getting together with my study group for the first time and chatting for a couple of hours with everyone trying to figure out where we were  coming from and where we were headed. After spending so much time with my study group over the last 12 months, that discussion feels alien.

Anyways, I gave this piece of advice to some 09s I met a few days ago and it is the one thing I wish I could change about my first few weeks on campus. Make the most of your time with your peers. Get to know everyone while you all are still new. Once you get into your streams and study groups you won't get the same opportunity as you will over these next few days.

Once again welcome to your home for the next 2 years.

Hi,
This is abhijeet Roy. I am in dire need to know about what is to be done to get admission in LBS and is there any chance of getting scholarship.

Regards,
Abhijeet

hi
can u please tell me how MBA of LBS is 15-21 months? i want to knwo whether it is of 15 or 21 months .
thanks a lot in advance.
regards
raj
------------------

Hi Raj,

The programme is designed in such a way that you can complete the requirements in 15,18 or 21 months. What this means is that if you choose, you can graduate early. 2nd years is purely elective based so you have the flexibility to take many classes up front and finish early.

So to answer your question, it is a 15, 18 or 21 month program depending on when you choose to complete.

Hope this helps

Manish

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834527c6769e200e54ed1ecc68833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Welcome 09s: